The Dhillon Marty Foundation’s Change-makers Alliance is a curated e-learning & networking platform for selected change-makers, from around the world, to develop critical thinking and capacity building among the youth (aged 15-30) to build civic values and civic culture.What is the process?
How does it work?
10-30 participants discuss online on a pre-selected topic to reevaluate their values.
- Debate content is curated by the curatorial team and a moderator.
- The curatorial team will select new topics on monthly basis. Alliance members can also submit topics to the curatorial team.
- Authenticated materials (academic articles etc.) that are relevant to the topics are provided by the curatorial team to the participants, prior to the discussion.
- Debate students can take on the roles of moderators as part of their studies, gaining access to learning resources and training provided by our academic panel.
- Moderators and participants will receive certifications at the end of the session.
What is the output?
- Session participants will build their own communication campaign (producing posters, stickers, letter writing, social media etc.) to disseminate their values/messages at the end of the workshop.
- An advisory council of professionals from relevant disciplines will guide the youth to build the campaign.
- Potential skills to be developed: Communication, Content development/writing (French, English), Multimedia, Coding etc.
Are you a change-maker and you feel you have got what it takes to become an opinion maker for building civic culture worldwide, together with the Change-makers Alliance’s Global Community? Register by filling in the form and your application will be reviewed.
Would you like to contribute to the Change-makers Alliance as fellow professional or in a different manner? Let’s get in touch at: info(at)dhillonmarty(dot)org