The Dhillon Marty Foundation’s Change-makers Alliance is a curated e-learning & networking platform for selected change-makers, from around the world, to develop critical thinking and capacity building among the youth (aged 15-30) to build civic values and civic culture.
What is the process?
How does it work?
10-30 participants discuss online on a pre-selected topic to reevaluate their values.
- Debate content is curated by the curatorial team and a moderator.
- The curatorial team will select new topics on monthly basis. Alliance members can also submit topics to the curatorial team.
- Authenticated materials (academic articles etc.) that are relevant to the topics are provided by the curatorial team to the participants, prior to the discussion.
- Debate students can take on the roles of moderators as part of their studies, gaining access to learning resources and training provided by our academic panel.
- Moderators and participants will receive certifications at the end of the session.
What is the output?
- Session participants will build their own communication campaign (producing posters, stickers, letter writing, social media etc.) to disseminate their values/messages at the end of the workshop.
- An advisory council of professionals from relevant disciplines will guide the youth to build the campaign.
- Potential skills to be developed: Communication, Content development/writing (French, English), Multimedia, Coding etc.
Are you a change-maker and you feel you have got what it takes to become an opinion maker for building civic culture worldwide, together with the Change-makers Alliance’s Global Community?
Register by filling in the form and your application will be reviewed. Upon successful online review, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Would you like to contribute to the Change-makers Alliance as fellow professional or in a different manner? Let’s get in touch at: info(at)dhillonmarty(dot)org